- Dark grey Pinafore with School Monogram, White blouse , back open with puff sleeves (Class KG & Class I)
- Dark grey skirt with Bib with school Monogram, While blouse, round collar back open, puff sleeves with red piping stripes in the sleeves and collar (Class II & III).
- For Winter Maroon sweeter with two lemon stripes in the neck, sleeves and the bottom (KG to III)
- Dark Grey pleated skirt, white blouse with school monogram (Class IV to V)
- Dark Grey pant, white blouse with School Monogram. (Class VI to X)
UNIFORM / DRESS CODE FOR HIGHER SECONDARY CLASSES: Dark Grey pant, light blue with white check blouse, dark grey blazers while socks and black shoes. Students should blazers white socks and black shoes. Students should plait their hair neatly and the tie with black rubber-band or ribbon.
- Navy blue Track pants, white canvas shoes on Wednesday.
- Maroon Neck Tie with School Monogram (October to April)
- Maroon Blazer with the School Monogram or Maroon pullover.
- Students should pleat their hair into two pony-tails and tie with red ribbon.